Is Geno Smith Married To Hayley Eastham? Relationship Timeline
If you’re wondering about the married life of former American quarterback Geno Smith, don’t worry! We’re here to spill the tea. Geno Smith married Hayley Eastham in 2015.
Eugene Cyril “Geno” Smith III, aka Geno Smith, is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for seven seasons.
Geno Smith was born on October 10, 1990, in Miami, Florida, to Tracy Sellers and Eugene Smith Jr., aka Geno Smith Jr.
Smith attended West Virginia University, where he played college football for the West Virginia Mountaineers.
The athlete has played for several National Football League (NFL) teams, including the New York Jets, the New York Giants, and the Seattle Seahawks.
The football jock was considered one of the top quarterback prospects in the 2013 NFL Draft and was selected by the New York Jets in the second round.
He played for the Jets for three seasons before moving to the Giants, where he played for two seasons.
Also read: Chloe Fineman Partner: Is She Married To Casey Thomas Brown? Relationship and Dating History
Meet Geno Smith Wife: Hayley Eastham
Geno Smith tied the knot with his girlfriend, Hayley Eastham, in 2015. Various media reports have mentioned dating for roughly three years before marriage.
The couple fell in love while attending the University of West Virginia. Since then, they have been a robust support system for each other in their personal and professional lives.
Seven years later, they are still considered one of the most famous couples in the sports industry, with Hayley being a constant source of support for Geno throughout his football career.
Hayley Eastham is a charismatic and empathetic spouse with stunning looks and a remarkable intellect. She is always present for her husband.
She further studied and graduated from Centennial High School and studied Marketing and Supply Chain Management at the University of Oklahoma. She later studied law.
During her university years, she was involved in community service initiatives such as the Juvenile Rights Advocacy Project and held various positions, including summer law clerk and judicial intern.
According to TG Times, Geno’s significant other works as a Patent Litigation Associate at “Caldwell Cassady and Curry PC.”
Eastham is a tenacious individual who has served as a Student Attorney for the Juvenile Rights Advocacy Project.
Geno Smith Dating History and Relationship Timeline
There is not much information about the dating history of Geno Smith. However, according to adherents, Geno had a relationship with a woman named Destani before marrying Hayley.
The athlete had two previous relationships before meeting Destani. In 2013, it was discovered that he was seeing his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stubbs.
Their romance, however, did not continue long, and they eventually split up. In 2016, he was dating his ex-girlfriend, professional model Chelsea Lovelace.
Geno and Destani broke up after she supposedly cheated on Geno. Further, she’s in the spotlight after her interview with DJ Akademics, where she mentioned wanting to sleep with Smith’s teammates Josh Jacob and James Harden.
Further, Geno has a son named Seven Santana Smith from his relationship with Destani. They later broke up, and Santana’s responsibility came upon Hayley.
Hayley is a constant source of support for Geno, particularly when making important decisions, and she is always there for him, both on and off the field.
They share a deep connection based on their shared faith and unwavering commitment to one another, which has helped them navigate the ups and downs of their lives together.
Fun Facts About Geno Smith
- Smith grew up in a rough neighborhood in Miami and faced many challenges in his childhood, including poverty and gang violence.
- He was a star quarterback in high school and was highly recruited by colleges across the country. He eventually committed to play at West Virginia University.
- While at West Virginia, Smith set several records and was known for his strong arm and accuracy as a passer.
- Geno is the first quarterback in West Virginia University history to pass for over 11,000 yards in a career.
- The 32-year-old has a brother named Gatlin, who also played football and was a wide receiver at West Virginia University.
- Moreover, he is a devout Christian and has spoken about his faith’s role in his life and career.
- In addition to football, Smith is also an avid basketball fan and has said that he would have pursued a career in that sport if he hadn’t been a quarterback.
- Despite his success as a quarterback, Smith has faced criticism and adversity in his NFL career, including struggles with consistency and injury. He has been praised for his resilience and determination in facing these challenges.
You may also like: Margot Robbie And Her Husband Tom Ackerley Have Kids? Parents Family And Relationship