Miss Israel beauty pageant Gal Gadot is a successful model, actress, and producer who is also best known as Wonder Woman.
Gadot is a former Israel Defense Force soldier for two years, where she learned martial arts that now she implies in her acting career.
Gal Gadot was also awarded for her incredible performance in the action movie Fast & Furious as Gisele Yashar, which was her first international film.
She is the 2018’s 100 most influential people globally, with twice ranked as the highest-paid actress annually.
In this article, we have talked about everything about Israel beauty queen Gal Gadot starting with her quick facts.
Quick Fact: Gal Gadot
|Full Name:||Gal Gadot-Varsano|
|Birth Date:||April 30, 1985|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Birth Place:||Petah Tikva, Israel|
|Father’s Name:||Michael Gadot|
|Mother’s Name:||Irit Gadot|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (178cm)|
|Weight:||58 kg (128 lbs)|
|Body Measurements:||32-23-34 inches|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Education:||IDC Herzliya College|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Fashion Model|
|Social Media Presence:||Twitter, Facebook, Instagram|
Early Life and Education of Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot, an Israeli actress, and model was born on April 30, 1985, in the beautiful city of Petah Tikva, Israel, and raised in Rosh HaAyin.
This beauty is the daughter of Michael Gadot(father), an engineer, and Irit(mother), a Phys Ed. Teacher. Gal was raised with her younger sister Dana.
Furthermore, Gal is of Ashkenazi Jewish(Polish-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, German-Jewish, and Czech-Jewish) descent.
Gal started dancing from a very early age and has also learned jazz and hip-hop for 12 years. Her first jobs were at Burger King and Babysitting.
Talking about education, she chose Biology as her primary subject and graduated from Begin High School, and she studies political science and law at IDC Herzliya College.
At the age of 18, Gal entered the Miss Israel competition and was crowned Miss Israel 2004.
Gadot has also joined military service and is recognized as a combat fitness instructor in the Israel Defense Forces.
Age, Height, and Body Measurement
One of the prettiest actresses and models, Gal Gadot, is currently living her 35 years of life but still looks young and evergreen.
Gadot is now happily living with her husband and two children Alma and Maya.
Gal is seen celebrating her birthday on April 30 every year and falls under the zodiac sign of Taurus that explains her as strong, loyal, and ambitious.
The good-looking model stands slim and fair with a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) and weighing approximately 58 kg, i.e., 128 lbs.
She looks marvelous with Dark brown hair and a pair of light Brown eyes.
Talking about her body measurement, she has a perfect body shape with a body measurement of 32-23-34 inches. She prefers the dress size of 2 (US) or 34 (EU) and shoe size of 9 (US) or 39.5(EU).
Personal Life of Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot is a married woman since 2008 with an Israeli real estate developer Yaron Varsano and are blessed with two daughters, one in 2011 and another in 2017.
Gal and Yaron together formed their own film-television production company, and she became the producer.
Also, they owned a boutique hotel in TelAviv, which they later sold to Roman Abramovich for $26 million in 2015.
Gadot, as an Israeli, posted a photo of herself and her daughter praying for the support of the Israel Defense Forces in the Israel-Gaza Conflict during 2014.
During the pandemic Covid-19, Gadot, along with other celebrities that included Kristen Wiig, her co-star from Wonder Woman 1984, performed a song “Imagine” by John Lennon online to raise morale.
Sadly, the video couldn’t receive positive comments from the public; instead, people found it empty and profoundly awkward.
Career Life of Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot started her modeling career when she won the 2004 Miss Israel beauty pageant at the age of 18. She also competed for Miss Universe 2004 pageant for Israel in Ecuador.
During her Miss Israel period, she led several international campaigns for Miss Sixty, Huawei smartphones, Gucci fragrances, Vine Vera skincare ranges, Captain Morgan rum, and Jaguar Cars.
Also, Gadot became the face of Gucci’s Bamboo perfume.
Due to her outstanding beauty, Gal Gadot was featured as the Covergirl on Bride Magazine, UMM, Cosmopolitan, Entertainment Weekly, Cleo, Lucire, Fashion, and FHM.
During 2013, her estimated net worth combining modeling and acting was 2.4 million.
Gal Gadot stepped up into the movie business after completing her first year of college.
She made her debut in the James Bond film Quantum of Solace as Camille Montes.
The name Gal Gadot came to shine worldwide after her role of Gisele Yashar in the movie Fast & Furious.
In the movie, Gal performed her own stunts and was cast for more sequences of the movie.
In 2016, Gal portrayed Wonder Woman in a superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Gal in the same year had appeared in several movies, such as a small role in the film Triple 9 along with Aaron Paul and Kate Winslet.
Also, in the thrilling movie Criminal alongside Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman, and Tommy Lee Jones.
Her final movie of 2016 was Keeping Up with the Joneses alongside Jon Hamm, Isla Fisher, and Zach Galifianakis.
In 2017, she had a lead role in the movie Wonder Woman which was released in November 2017. This movie became one of the best and successful movies of her acting career.
With her success, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine in 2018.
Gadot was also listed as the tenth highest-paid actress in the world with annual earnings of 10 million dollars by Forbes. She also appeared in a music video of Maroon 5’s song “Girls Like You.”
Similarly, again in 2021, she played the role of wonder woman in Wonder Woman 1984. This movie is the sequel of the movie Wonder Woman 2017.
Her upcoming movies in 2021 are Red Notice starred alongside Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, and Death on the Nile, directed by Kenneth Branagh.
Awards won by Gal Gadot.
- Won Chinese American Film Festival as Most Popular US Actress in China from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Won National Board of Review Awards as Spotlight Award from Wonder Woman in 2017.
- Won Teen Choice Awards as Choice Movie: Action Actress from Wonder Woman in 2017.
- Won Critics’ Choice Awards in 2018.
- Won Jupiter Award as Best International Actress from Wonder Woman in 2018.
- Won MTV Movie & TV Awards as Best Fight from Wonder Woman in 2018.
- Won Palm Springs International Film Festival as Rising Star Award-Actress from Wonder Woman in 2018.
- Won Santa Barbara Film Festival as Virtuosos Award from Wonder Woman in 2018.
- Won Saturn Awards as Best Actress from Wonder Woman in 2018.
- Favorite Film: Princess Diana, King Leonidas
- Favorite Actor: Jack Huston
- Favorite Singer: Meryl Streep
- Favorite Television Show: Start To Suck
- Favorite Restaurant: Pronto, Italy
- Favorite Beauty Products: Ahava (dead sea body care), Diva (mascara)
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Shakshuka
- Hobbies: Horse riding
Gal Gadot Facts
- Gal Gadot loves riding bikes and has a 2006 black Ducati Monster-S2R motorcycle.
- She grew up playing basketball, dodgeball, tennis, and volleyball.
- Gal won the beauty pageant Miss Israel 2004 but couldn’t win Miss Universe 2004.
- Gal is her first name, which means “wave” in Hebrew, and her last name means “riverbanks” or “shores.”
- She has worked for two years as an enlisted soldier in the Israel Defence Forces. She has also worked at Burger King in her teenage.
- She started earning more money(annual modeling salary) than other Israeli models such as Shlomit Malka, Esti Ginzburg, and Liraz Dror in 2013.
- She became the first non-American to play Wonder Woman in a film when she appeared in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Gal has appeared in music videos for songs like Girls like you (Original, Volume 2, and Vertical Video versions)by Maroon 5 (featuring Cardi B) and Lie by Noy Alooshe(featuring Saar Badishi).
- Gal was awarded the “She-Ro” award at the MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time.
- In Gal’s movie Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), her husband, Yaron Versano, and her two young daughters, Alma and Maya, made cameo appearances.
How much is Gal Gadot’s Net Worth?
For being an incredible model and actress, and earning since a teenager Gal Gadot without a doubt, makes in millions.
She is the face of many big companies and many big movies as well.
The total estimated net worth of this Israeli beauty queen as of the latest stat 2021 is around 30 million dollars.
For the record, she was ranked twice by Forbes as the tenth highest-paid actress with $10 million annually in 2018 and as the third highest-paid actress with $31.5 million annually in 2020.
Gadot, along with her husband and daughters, is living a fancy and luxurious lifestyle, without a doubt spending her millions. We can easily ensure looking at her social media accounts.
Social Media Platforms
This Israeli beauty pageant is famous among several social media platforms.
Gal is an active social media user, and she uploads her latest activities in her personal as well as professional life.
Well, Gal Gadot is available on her Instagram account, in which she had a massive number of followers of 49.6 million with over 1400 posts.