One of the most recognized people in today’s entertainment industry is Rachel Bilson, an American actress best known for her television series and movies’ roles.
This beautiful actress has appeared more in television series than in movies. Some of her most-watched television series are Hart of Dixie, Take-Two,8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, The O.C., and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Bilson, for her amazing beauty and talent, has been awarded several awards and also listed on “100 Sexiest Women in the World”, “Hot 100 List”, and “World’s Most Beautiful People.”
Without any delay, let us begin the detailed biography of Rachel Bilson, starting with the quick facts.
Quick Facts: Rachel Bilson
|Full Name:||Rachel Sarah Bilson|
|Birth Date:||August 25, 1981|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Father’s Name:||Danny Bilson|
|Mother’s Name:||Janice Stango|
|Siblings:||Hattie Elizabeth Bilson(Younger Half-Sister), John Bilson(Older Brother), Rosemary Bilson(Younger Half-Sister)|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (157cm)|
|Weight:||48 kg or 106 pounds|
|Body Measurements:||33-23-34 inches or 84-58.5-86 cm|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Education:||Walter Reed Middle School, Notre Dame High School, Grossmont College|
|Profession:||Actor, Film actor|
|Social Media Presence:||Instagram, Tumblr|
Early Life and Education of Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson, an American actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, the United States, on August 25, 1981. Rachel was grown together with an older brother and two younger half-sisters, Hattie and Rosemary.
Rachel is the daughter of Janice Stango(Mother), a sex therapist, and Danny Bilson(Father), who is a writer, producer, and director. Rachel’s father is Jewish, and her mother is an Italian-American who was raised Catholic.
Taking about education, Rachel attended Walter Reed Middle School till 1996, and in 1999 she joined Notre Dame High School to complete her schooling.
She joined Grossmont College in San Diego, California but dropped out after 1 year to pursue her acting career for further education.
Rachel Bilson’s classmates included actor Rami Malek, actress Kirsten Dunst, and singer Katharine McPhee, an American Idol runner-up from Notre Dame High School, located in Sherman Oaks, California.
Age, Height, and Body Measurement
One of the beautiful actresses of this generation on the Hollywood screen, Rachel Bilson, is 39 years old as of 2021. She is gorgeous and magnificent. She possesses all the features and qualities to shock the world.
Rachel represents Virgo as her zodiac sign describing her character as Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical.
Talking about her body structure, she has a quite impressive body with an average height of 5 feet 2 inches (157cm) and a total body weight of 48 kg or 106 pounds.
Rachel is blessed with the perfect body measurement of 33-23-34 inches or 84-58.5-86 cm, representing her bust size, waist size, and hips size, respectively.
To extend the beauty, this diva has a pair of dark brown color eyes. She has also got dark brown color hair.
Furthermore, Rachel wears the bra size or cup size of 32B, a shoe size of 5(US), and a 2(US) dress size.
Career Life of Rachel Bilson
With the father’s suggestion, Bilson decided to pursue her career as an actress making several appearances in advertisement commercials for Subway restaurants, Pepto-Bismol, and Raisin Bran.
Beautiful Rachel made her first movie debut in 2003 on a supernatural drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Her talent was soon recognized and appreciated by the movie industry, and Bilson was approached for more movies and series.
Within a couple of years of movie debut, she collected many awards: Choice Hottie Female, Choice TV Actress, and Best Onscreen TV Chemistry, all in 2005.
Bilson was awarded trophies and was enlisted in the “Hot 100 List” by Maxim magazine, where she was ranked on number 14. She was also ranked in 28th position in the list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM Magazine.
She was approached to shoot in men’s magazines appearing seminude, which she turned down as she doesn’t like to show her body to gain popularity.
Rachel appeared in a romantic movie, “The Last Kiss starring Zach Braff” in 2006.
Bilson then appeared in many drama series but only in few episodes and then appeared in another romantic film, “Waiting for Forever,” in 2008.
She also appeared in some episodes of series such as Project Runway, Hart of Dixie, Nashville, and Take-Two.
Rachel Bilson as Fashion Designer
Bilson is known as a “fashion junkie” who is inspired by vintage models Kate Moss and Diane Keaton. She approached DKNY Jeans, and together, they created Edie Rose, which was officially launched in September 2008.
She also advertised the Edie Rose collection featuring herself as the main model. Her purpose of launching new designs was to keep young women fashionable and keep the price under $100.
Bilson’s fashion collection went fading after a group of thieves, Bling Ring, burglarized her home multiple times.
In 2011, in collaboration with Nicole Chavez, her personal stylist, and Steve Madden, a shoe industry leader, launched ShoeMine, an online customized shoe shopping experience.
Awards and Nominations
- Won Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Drama, Action-Adventure, and Chemistry from the series The O.C. in 2003.
- Bilson was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Breakout TV Star from the series The O.C. in 2003.
- Bilson was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress-Drama/Action Adventure from the series The O.C. in 2003.
- Nominated as Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actress Drama from the television series Hart of Dixie in 2015.
Rachel Bilson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food: Cereal
- Favorite Snacks: Cookies
- Favorite TV Shows: Friends(1994-2004), Sex and the City(1998-2004)
- Favorite Movies: The Goonies(1985), Welcome to the Dollhouse (1995)
- Favorite Music: Billie Holiday, Jeff Buckley, and Bruce Springsteen
- Favorite Color: Peacock Blue
- Favorite Actors: Woody Allen and Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress: Audrey Hepburn and Kate Winslet
- Favorite Fashion Designers: Coco Chanel, Stella McCartney
- Favorite Fashion Labels: Vintage, Chanel
- Favorite Books: Edie: American Girl (by Jean Stein and George Plimpton)
Some Interesting Facts About Rachel Bilson
- Rachel is a pet lover and has a dog named Lambert, a sheepdog breed.
- In 2010 Rachel appeared in 2 episodes of the American popular TV series “How I Met Your Mother.”
- In the TV series named “Hart of Dixie,” she was in the lead role as Dr. Zoe Hart. This show had started in 2011.
- Rachel Bilson is InStyle magazine’s columnist.
- She is the niece of Julie Ahlberg and the granddaughter of Bruce Wilson.
- Rachel likes basketball very much, and her favorite team is the Los Angeles Lakers.
- She has denied appearing semi-nude in many magazines by saying that her body is sacred and is not for the whole world to see.
- She has also made her name to the Sexiest Females of FHM and Hot 100 list of Maxim many times.
- She had a serious car accident and learned to play the piano to improve her hand and eye coordination.
- She shares her birthday with her great-grandfather, George Bilson, on August 25.
Personal life of Rachel Bilson
Talking about her personal life, there is quiet to discuss. Bilson dated Adam Brody, her co-star from The O.C., for three years.
After getting split with Brody, she began to date Hayden Christensen, her co-star from the movie Jumper. They were in a relationship for almost a year without any confirmation of their relationship.
After a couple of years, in 2009, they officially announced their engagement, which was later called off without any details in 2010.
In October 2014, they were blessed with a beautiful daughter and sadly were separated in September 2017.
Net Worth, Salary, and Income
The struggle is the way to success and earning lots of money, which this 39 years actress has been able to do.
Rachel Bilson is one of the most recognizing people in the movie industry who have made millions from both films and television series.
The total estimated net worth of Rachel Bilson, as per the recent stats of 2021, is around 12 million dollars.
Bilson earns her maximum income from her acting career and some from her fashion industry, where she has become a part of launching many products.
Looking towards her social media posts, we can ensure that she lives a dream life spending her millions.
Social Media Presence
Rachel is not a hardcore social media user like other big celebrities. However, she is active and available on an Instagram account, where she has huge followers of 1.3 million and over 400 posts.
Rachel isn’t available on other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube to engage with the public. Well, we will update you whenever this 39 years old American actress is active on other platforms.