Beautiful and versatile American actress and filmmaker, Kristen Stewart whom we best know as Isabella “Bella” Swan from the movie The Twilight Saga and its film sequence.
This multi-talented and multi-award winner Actress has become the world’s highest-paid actress in 2010 and 2012 with her outstanding performance in The Twilight Saga that grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide.
Stewart working in the movie industry for more than two decades and has contributed to dozens of successful movies such as Speak (2004), Into the Wild (2007), Panic Room (2002), Catch That Kid (2004), Equals (2016), and so on.
Well, let us jump into more information about Kristen Stewart, starting with her Quick Facts.
Kristen Stewart: Quick Facts
|Full Name:||Kristen Jaymes Stewart|
|NickName:||Kstew, Kris, Stew, Ki Ki, Beard|
|Birth Date:||April 9, 1990|
|Age:||32 years old|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Father’s Name:||John Stewart|
|Mother’s Name:||Jules Mann- Stewart|
|Siblings:||Cameron Stewart, Dana Stewart, Taylor Stewart|
|Height:||5 Feet 5 Inches (1.65m)|
|Weight:||54 kg (119 pounds)|
|Education:||Laurel Springs School, University of California, A.E. Wright Middle School|
|Ethnicity:||English and Scottish|
|Breast Size:||34 inches or 86.3 cm|
|Shoe Size:||8.5 (US) 0r 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film director, Director, Film Actor, Filmmaker|
|Marital Status:||In relationship|
|Net Worth:||70 Million Dollars|
|Social Media Presence:||Not Available|
|Last Update:||May, 2022|
Early Life and Education
Kristen Jaymes Stewart, aka Kristen Stewart, was born on April 9, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, the United States.
Talking about her parents, Kristen is the daughter of John Stewart, a former stage manager and television producer on Fox, and Jules Mann-Stewart, a script supervisor and a film director.
Her mother, Jules, was adopted and raised by a Jewish couple in California in 1953, which shows that Ashkenazi Jewish is the biological maternal grandparent of Kristen.
She grew up with her older brother, Cameron B. Stewart, and two adopted brothers, Taylor and Dana.
After 27 years of marriage, her parents separated from the divorce filed by her mother in 2012.
Kristen had her educational knowledge from one of the local schools and then continued to study by distance until she graduated from high school.
How old is Kristen Stewart? Height, Weight, and Body Measurement
Beautiful American actress and filmmaker Kristen Stewart reached the milestone of 32 years on April 9 of 2020.
The Zodiac sign of the actress from Twilight is Aries, which explains her character as courageous, determined, enthusiastic, and confident, which is true about Kristen.
The amazing body personality of Stewart is a fan of every boy as well as girl. Stewart has an impressive body with a height of 5 feet and 5 inches, i.e., 165cm, and a total body weight of 54 kg, i.e., 119 pounds.
This slim figure of an American actress is pretty tough to maintain as the body measurement with the breast size, waist size, and hip size are 34-22-34 inches, respectively.
Kristen has rare green eyes and beautiful lovely blonde hair, which extends her beauty to the next level. Similarly, she is one of the top best Hollywood actresses of the 21st century.
Acting Career of Kristen Stewart
As we know, her parents were from the entertainment industry, and it wasn’t that tough for Kristen to enter the film industry world, which she did in 1999.
Stewart began her acting career at the early age of eight as she was seen performing in her school’s Christmas play. Her first role was in the Disney Channel television film, The Thirteenth Year.
With her impressive performance in her debut film, she was then offered more movies. She was even nominated for a Young Artist Award in the thriller movie Panic Room in 2002 and another thriller movie, Cold Creek Manor in 2003.
Steward played in the television film Speak, for which she was praised by The New York Times.
She did a romantic drama movie along with Meg Ryan and Adam Brody in the movie In the Land of Women, who received positive reviews for both movies and her performance.
In the following years, Steward appeared in Into the Wild, Jumper, and What Just Happened.
Now comes the movie that totally changed the life of Kristen Stewart, Twilight, where she played the lead role of Isabella Swan, a girlfriend of a vampire.
For her performance in Twilight, she was nominated four times for three consecutive years for the Young Artist Award.
Stewart was again taken for Twilight’s sequel, New Moon, which proved her talent, and many critics began to praise her for what she contributed to the movie.
As of her love for horror movies, she and her Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner presented a tribute in honor of horror movies at the 82nd Academy Awards.
In 2010, Stewart was listed among the highest-earning actresses in Vanity Fair’s “2010’s Top Hollywood Top Earners List, with an estimated net worth of $28.5 million.”
In the same year, Kristen also won the BAFTA Rising Star Award and was awarded the Milan International Film Festival Award for Best Actress 2011.
Likewise, the next year, the actress starred in the film On the road with other brilliant actors like Garett Hedlund, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, and so on.
Coming to recent times, Kristen did a marvelous job in the 2021 drama/historical movie Spencer. She was seen in a whole different way and bagged several big nominations including Oscars!
Personal Life of Kristen Stewart
Kristen is a bisexual who isn’t confused and proud of what she is. She identifies herself as a feminist who fights for the equality of the sexes.
Talking about her dating life, she dated Michael Angarano, a co-star of Speak, until early 2009.
After being a part of the Twilight movie, Stewart began romantically dating Robert Pattinson, a co-star of Twilight. Though she was in a relationship with Robert, her affair with Rupert Sanders was leaked with a photograph.
After that, Stewart and Pattinson got separated and broke up in May 2013.
Kristen had several relationships in her life, such as producer Alicia Cargile in mid-2013, french singer Soko in early 2016, musician St. Vincent in mid-2016, and New Zealand model Stella Maxwell in late 2016 till late 2018.
Again after Stella, she dated Sara Dinkin until Stewart resumed dating Maxwell in mid-2019.
As per her latest relationship, Kristen is dating screenwriter Dylan Meyer since August 2019.
Stewart is now happily engaged with her partner Dylan Meyer. The couple hit it off in November 2021.
Furthermore, Kristen announced this exciting news on The Howard Stern Show on November 2nd. Hopefully, they will soon be turning this loving bond into being spouses!
Net Worth, Income, and Salary
Fabulous actress and one of the best American actresses who has made a huge impact on every movie she played deserve huge appreciation and worth. Working since the age of eight and still at her best, this American actress has a net worth of millions.
The total estimated net worth of Kristen Stewart as of 2022 is 70 Million dollars, which is really a big amount. This actress has once been listed as the highest-earning actress.
Kristen made a total of 25 Million dollars only from her performance in the movie, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
We all know that Stewart earns her maximum net worth through her acting career and millions as a filmmaker. We can surely predict that this American successful actress is living a dream life of hers.
Kristen Stewart Favorites
- Favorite Colors: Black, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Bright Red, Turquoise
- Favorite Actor: Not Known
- Favorite Actress: Jodie Foster
- Favorite Food: Pasta, Red Apple, Sushi
- Hobbies: Reading
- Favorite Movies: Last Tango In Paris (1972), The Lost Boys (1987), A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
- Favorite Songs: Madame George (1968 song sung by Van Morrison), Supermassive Black Hole
- Favorite Pet: Cats, Dogs
- Favorite Band: Beatless
- Favorite Horror Movie: The Shinning(1980)
- Favorite Vampire Movie: The Lost Boys(1987)
- Favorite Books: The Stranger (Albert Camus), Hot Water Music (Charles Bukowski), Sexus (Henry Miller), East of Eden (John Steinbeck), Madame de Pompadour (Nancy Mitford), On The Road (Jack Kerouac), Letters from the Earth (Mark Twain)
- Favorite Cuisine: Italian
- Favorite Accessories: Chuck Taylors, Vans, Vintage T-Shirts, Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Converse Shoes
- Favorite Musical Artist: Irish soul singer Van Morrison
- Favorite Place to Travel in the World: Spain
- Favorite Perfume: Brit by Burberry for Women
- Favorite Makeup Products: Cle de Peau Concealer, Shiseido moisturizers, Stila Convertible Colors, Anastasia’s liner for eyebrows, Laura Mercier eyeliner, Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura, Ve Neill brushes
Kristen Stewart Facts
- Kristen has 5 pets, namely – Lily(Dog), Jack(Dog), Jella(Cat), Bear(Dog) and Oz(Dog)
- Apart from being an actress, she wants to study Literature and become a writer.
- Kristen smokes, particularly cigarettes and also weed/pot.
- In 2008 she was voted as “The Movie Fanatic’s Hottest Young Actress.”
- In AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women list, she ranked #7 in 2013 and #27 in 2012.
- In 2010 and 2011, she was ranked #3 and #13 on FHM’s “Sexiest Women in the World.”
- She is a member of the “Red Cross National Celebrity Cabinet” and also a great supporter.
- Kristen had also won the BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award in 2010.
- Kristen Stewart is good friends with Scout Taylor- Compton, Dakota Fanning, and Riley Keough.
- Emma Watson was reportedly accused of attempting to seduce Kristen Stewart’s co-star Robert Pattinson. Nevertheless, it was only rumors and currently, they are good friends.
- She knows how to play electric guitar, acoustic, and trumpet as well.
- She loves doing photography. It is her hobby also.
- When she was a kid, she always liked pens and used to practice her autograph regularly.
- Kristen’s car collection includes a Toyota Tacoma, a Dodge Magnum, and a Mini Cooper.
- Kristen was once in limelight for calling Jennifer Aniston not so talented.
- Kristen is not active on social media.
Social Media Presence
The scarce thing is that being such a popular and successful personality, this American actress and filmmaker are unavailable on social media platforms. It is unfortunate for her fans and followers not to see her on social media.
Before, when she was active on social media, she completely lost her privacy and had to protect herself. And after getting rid of every social media, she found herself unguarded and free from the media world.
Although Stewart is unavailable on social media platforms, she is working to be more open with the world. You can find her in several functions and shows where she shares her personal life experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kristen Stewart married?
No, the actress is not married yet. She has recently been engaged to her long-term girlfriend Dylan Meyer and is said to be married soon.
Did Kristen get sick while filming Happiest Season?
Yes, Stewart contracted Covid in December 2020 while shooting for Happiest Season in Pittsburgh.
Is Kristen Stewart a Tomboy?
The 21-year-old star definitely has a distinct tomboy flair. However, she claims to be accepting her womanhood at the moment. Moreover, she indicated that her style would change in an interview with the British GQ.